Physician & APP Careers
Reid Health is always looking for great physicians to add to our team. Reid is the place to look for physician careers! Just ask our most recent Humanity in Medicine Award winner, Dr. Erika Brandenstein, who helped establish our maternal treatment program, The NEST.
- Health Care
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Plan
- Tax Saver Program
- Short-term Disability
- Long-term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Basic Life
- Supplemental Life
- Dependent Life
- Personal Accident
- Reid program
- Tax-sheltered Annuity
- Paid Days Off (PDO)
- Long-term Recognition
- Reid Pharmacy Program
- Adoption Assistance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Care Professionals Credit Union
- Direct Deposit
- Cafeteria Discounts
- Reid Employees' Organization (REO)
- Wellness programs & activities
- Forest Hills Country Club Social Membership
Hear from our providers about why they chose Reid Health
Within our Walls: the Reid Health Culture
Dr. Annuradha Bhandari, our 2022 Humanity in Medicine Award winner
- Dr. Bhandari came to Reid, in part, because of an opportunity to help build a residency program from the ground up.
Dr. Rohit Bawa, our 2021 Humanity in Medicine Award winner
- Dr. Bawa was looking for a place close to his family's home in Cincinnati when he found a growing ENT practice in Richmond.
Dr. Jennifer Bales, our 2020 Humanity in Medicine Award winner
- A Kentucky native, Dr. Bales was recruited to Reid Health from her residency program and has been here ever since.
Dr. Loretta Ryan, our 2019 Humanity in Medicine Award winner
- Dr. Ryan has always enjoyed living in the Midwest, the collaborating physicians at Reid Health, and providing patients with the highest level of compassionate care.